Monday 21 July 2014

Dear Helen - The week where i get covered in paint

Hello wonderful people, yes you have guessed it i am starting a new series again (i like to keep things fresh). This idea came to me and my friend whilst sitting in the sun on the lovely island of Crete. We decided as we are uni students that live in different counties and it is now summer will would write to each other on our blogs to keep in contact and share funny stuff, and you guys can come along for the ride. So to follow the story your going to have to go over to my friend Helen's blog at http://helenrosesblog.blogspot.co.uk, we will try our best to be funny and insightful but we are very random so if you enjoy being random this series is definitely for you. So lets get started.

Heloooo

I hoped you liked the introduction to this i thought i should warn people that we are a little bit mad and crazy lol.
So this week has been a little chaotic for me, as my brother has bought as house is moving out (I GET MY ROOM BACK :) ) which means i have been painting, painting, painting ohh and more painting. So if you've got any painting to do im well trained ;) .

The past week i also managed to finally unpack from the holiday, however if i open my wardrobe you may never see me again lol ( i think i am a little addicted to shopping haha ). But then again can a girl ever have too many clothes ;) .

Since we came back holiday i haven't really been up to much, but i have dyed my hair blue, so i can now say that my hair has been every colour which is cool now to start going two toned. i have also perfected some of my cooking skills so you guys will be my guinea pigs when we get back to uni, and at the end of the day what else will make dissertation writing go more smoothly than tasty treats :).

I am enjoying being at home and having my dog, she such a cutie. Although she has a habit of getting me completely soaked when i give her a bath haha.

Well that is about it for this blog, oh next time i see you i have something to tell you that i think you might like ;). Hope your enjoying the weather and the little kids at work are not too much trouble :p ( im sooo nice like that haha ). Would you like a jelly baby :).

This is me signing off, remember if you want to follow the story go over to http://helenrosesblog.blogspot.co.uk/ in the next few days :).. and one more thing always remember that Fez's are cool


No comments:

Post a Comment